|Title||Software Tester/QA Analyst – Selenium/JUnit (4-6 yrs)|
|Salary||800000 – 1200000|
– The software test analyst’s role is to be responsible for test strategies, test analysis, script preparation and execution and bug management on a number of applications.
– Develop and execute testing strategies and plans for multiple products/projects/versions
– Work closely with development counterparts throughout the SDLC to ensure high quality deliverables
– Create and execute detailed test plans/cases that exercise the system from an end-user perspective
– Ability to work independently while cooperating, coordinating, and mentoring the overall team
– Self-learner in new technology areas.
– Troubleshoot and isolate problems to aid development in identifying root-cause of defects
– Train & mentor junior testers to participate in test automation
– Create and maintain detailed bug reports with clear and repeatable steps and track/verify bugs as problems are found and resolved
– Be the voice of the customer and ensure non-functional requirement are met (e.g. consistency, usability, etc.)
– Setup and maintain test environments including populating test data as needed
– Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on day to day basis and provide active feedback
– Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers
Desired Technical Skills :
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
– 4+ years of formal QA engineering/test experience working on customer-facing enterprise level software
– Strong background in Selenium, nUnit(or jUnit), and C#.
– A strong and undeniable passion for QA and for making improvements (e.g. software, development processes, testing, documentation, etc.)
– Basic understanding of MySQL server and basic SQL administration knowledge.
– Able to create, execute and maintain detailed test suites/test cases with limited supervision
– Knowledge of a commercial bug tracking system for managing defects (e.g. Bugzilla, Jira, GitHub etc.)
– Naturally curious with the ability to break software in a constructive manner
– Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with geographically distributed teams
– Ability to work independently as well as contribute in a team environment
– Participate in reviews (design, functional specs) to ensure completeness and provide meaningful input.
– Strong troubleshooting skills to isolate problems and identify root-cause of defects to aid development efforts
Qualifications and Experience :
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
– Clear written and oral communications – must speak English fluently
– 4 + years of experience
– Must be a team player and self-starter
– Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Candidates with shorter notice period preferred.
– Above industry standard package for the right candidate
– Lunch and Tea option offered