Experience: 3+ year Experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Senior Manager will be responsible for two main areas including Web Design and Offshore Marketing Communications.
- Manage communication of support materials, web site product knowledge and web training. Design art & copy layouts for material presented through visual, written, oral and electronic communication to support multiple facets of the company’s business.
- Supervise project support for department and to fulfill all marketing, sales and communication projects.
- Manage for all public, media and corporate partnership relations to ensure alignment with business and brand objectives.
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, CMS, Google Adwords and website development
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team by Brainstorming and Collaborating with Others.
- Knowledge of CRM – Customer Relationship Management system.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Master of Business Administration
- 3+ years experience in project management in a creative marketing environment.
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skills.
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment and to help manage the change process.
- Ability to take an idea/project from concept to completion by understanding internal and external needs/requirements.
- Knowledge of layout and design principles. Artistic and creative.
- Ability to manage projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent Software Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point. Able to work on multiple projects concurrently. Able to manage projects to specific time lines.
- Web Design Skills, proficient with web applications: PHP, Html, Word Press, Drupal and Zend Knowledge
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, CMS, Google Adwords