• Install and upgrade the Oracle server (database) and application tools.
• Allocate system storage and plan future requirements for database system.
• Plan for backup and recovery of database information.
• Make backup, restore and recovery operations.
• Maintain the database in safe modes.
• Monitor database activity and optimize the performance.
• Maintain database, system security, health check, solve problems and replication (streaming) between the main office and other branch offices.
• Technical support.
Nationals of mature, energetic, creative and dynamic personalities to apply for this job which also requires:
1- At least 4 years of experience in database management and systems programming/administration.
2- Sound knowledge of DBA OCP.
3- Good knowledge on oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
4. Good knowledge on Linux operation system
5- Full-time availability according to SWAID’s work system.
The database Administrator will report directly to IT unit head.