Experience: 3-8 years
- Whole Experience should be in US IT Staffing
- This is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche. Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
- The primary focus is to bring new business from new and existing clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts & to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Developing and implementing long-term relationships with clients.
- Develop prospect lists to generate new business including cold calls.
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract prospects.
- Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, continuously assessing and communicating how InTelikore ‘s Staffing Solutions can meet their needs.
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
- Coordinate with the Recruiting Team to onboard new clients, and work with Recruiting Team to set up customized services according to clients’ specifications.
Desired candidate’s profile-
- The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business, build relationships, communicate in oral and written and actively network.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.