|Title||Technical Project Manager – PHP/Zend|
Key Role & Responsibilities:
– Manages multiple projects concurrently: provides work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis.
– Develops definition of project scope, goals and deliverable as per client’s need.
– Tracks resources and ensures they are fully allocated across different projects.
– Mentors project team members on best practices, including product delivery and IT framework. Directs and assigns work activities and priorities.
– Reviews and validates project requirements. Tracks and manages application requirements during the development lifecycle, incorporates changes to requirements through an established change management process
– Manages the scope change process: identifies and anticipates risks and issues, facilitates resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
– Manages the project delivery process to ensure a successful implementation including on time, on budget and to a high level of client satisfaction.
– Responsible for Coordinating with Client in requirement Gathering, estimating, scheduling, planning and Delivery.
– Responsible for Resource Planning.
Desired Skills and Experience
– 10th & 12th Percentage – 70% above
– B.E. / B.Tech or M.Tech ( CE / IT) – 65% above
– Knowledge of Project Management Life cycle
– Worked on SDLC models
– Handled a team of 10 or more
– Worked on PHP projects
– Has knowledge of Zend, Smarty
– Worked on Project Management Software like Jira
– Has knowledge / worked with bitbucket for committing code and merging different branches
– Bachelor Degree or equivalent. BE (Computer, IT)
– Experienced in project management process, tools and techniques.
– PMI certification is preferred.
– A proven track record of successful project implementation of IT applications.
– Strong professional skills, including prioritization and workload balancing.
– Must have proven leadership abilities, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.