- Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming (essential)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks (essential)
- Front-end development including jQuery (desirable, not essential).
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification
- authoring, to development, testing and delivery (desirable, not essential).
- Smarty templating (desirable, not essential).
- Commercial experience in Web Application development and / or software development (desirable, not essential).
- Some knowledge of the Linux command line (desirable, not essential).
- Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology
- 3+ years working in a production environment as part of a software team
- Strong skills in web design and usability required
- Extremely detailed oriented with a passion for developing new technologies