Experience: 3 TO 10 Years.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in IT related field
Relevant experience in Oil & Gas industry
IT certifications in each focus area
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop web applications.
• Provides on-site support to end-users.
• Provide third level support.
• Produces a consistent visual image on the web sites including maintenance of
• Ensures that content are delivered to the viewer at sufficiently high speed and
• Ensures that content are up to date; updates information on pages and
databases so that content is current.
• Troubleshoots and repairs bugs and problems.
• Responds to web master mail; provides and analyzes traffic statistics and
• Develops, researches, writes/edits and creates layout for new sections/features.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of systems development methodology and change management
• Experience designing Websites for data driven environments and turning the
designs into HTML, DHTML and CSS.
• Skilled in troubleshooting web based applications, internet connectivity issues
and diagnosing issues with firewalls and proxy servers.